MELBOURNE’S FORKLIFT HIRE AND RENTAL EXPERTS
If you need to hire a forklift, find a lifting or moving solution, Two Bay Forks can assist you no matter where you’re located around Melbourne. With a large range of brands, models and accessories as well as a dedicated service centre and mobile repairs team, Two Bay Forks has become Melbourne’s trusted Forklift rental professionals.
Forklift Rental Information:
- Forklift Heights Available: From 3 to 8 metres.
- Forklift Tonnage Available: From 1 to 16 tonnes.
- Forklift Types Available: New & Used. LPG, petrol, electric and diesel models.
- Forklift Brands Available: Toyota, Nissan, Komatsu, Hangcha, TCM, Mitsubishi, Cascade.
- Forklift Products Available: Counter-balance, reach forklift, high lift, container mast, hand pallet jacks, walkie stackers.
- Forklift Attachments For Hire: safety cages, container ramps, rotators, clamps, rotating forks, lifting jibs, clamps.
- Rental Period: Short term hire and long-term hire available. From 1 day, to 1 week, to 5 years.
- Rental Terms: No fixed contract. Just a hire agreement form to be signed.
- Delivery Fee: Additional Fee. This enables flexibility to hire and pick up at a cheaper price.
- Records Included: Log books and service reports provided with forklift machine hire.
Forklift Rental Benefits:
- No additional maintenance costs or unexpected repairs. Any breakdown will be immediately fixed by Two Bay team or we’ll send a replacement forklift.
- The Two Bay Forks experienced service team ensures all machines and parts are in functioning optimally and our mobile repairs team are on-hand to hand to fix any unexpected issues.
- Forklift rental costs are tax deductible.
- Renting lifting equipment is a flexible option that frees up capital. Hiring enables you to easily exchange equipment as business needs change.
- Scalability. Hire only during busy or specific periods and stop the hire when those demand periods finish.
- Diverse range of brands, types and new and used models so you can hire equipment within your budget.
Getting it to You:
It doesn’t matter where you are in Melbourne, if you hire a forklift, or any other type of material handling equipment, through us we can transport it to your location and even do it on the same day if need be.
Need to hire a forklift, a hand pallet jack or a safety cage for a few days? Phone us on 03 9768 2345 or enquire online to see how we can help you.