Internal Combustion Engine Forklifts: IC Forklifts: Gas, Diesel and Petrol Forklifts
- Good for heavy lifting
- Often cheaper to purchase
- Powerful yet efficient engines
- Comfortable and easy operation
- Easy to inspect and maintain
- Avoid battery recharge, shortage downtime
- Commonly used outdoor lifting
- Operates well in all weather
- Gas forklifts can be used indoor and outdoor
- Gas models require tank bottle changing.
- Gas models are the cheapest to buy, but have the highest maintenance and fuel costs.
- Diesel models are cheaper to maintain than gas, but more expensive to maintain than electric.
- The IC acceleration levels and lift speeds exceed the performance of electric models.
Showing all 12 results
DEMO MODEL Hangcha Isuzu Diesel 10 Tonne 5M Reach Forklift
Hangcha 7ton 4.0mt Lift$50,000.00 Product Enquiry
Hangcha all terrain forklift 2.5 ton container mast 4×2$36,300.00 Product Enquiry
Hangcha all terrain forklift, 4×4, diesel engine, 3 stage container mast$49,500.00 Product Enquiry
Mitsubishi fg35 3.5 ton diesel$15,400.00 Product Enquiry
New Hangcha 4M 2 Stage Clear View Mast Diesel Forklift
New Hangcha Forklift Container Mast Forklift With Nissan K25 Engine$19,999.00 Product Enquiry
Nissan 1.5 ton container mast petrol forklift$12,100.00 Product Enquiry
Nissan 3.5 ton lpg dual wheel, side shift and fork shift$15,950.00 Product Enquiry
Nissan ph02a20, 2 ton lpg 3m lift$5,500.00 Product Enquiry
Toyota 8FG25 2.5 Tonne, LPG, 4.5m Lift, Container Mast$16,500.00 Product Enquiry
uni carriers tcm 1.5 ton container mast forklift very low hours$16,500.00 Product Enquiry