Internal Combustion Engine Forklifts: IC Forklifts: Gas, Diesel and Petrol Forklifts
- Good for heavy lifting
- Often cheaper to purchase
- Powerful yet efficient engines
- Comfortable and easy operation
- Easy to inspect and maintain
- Avoid battery recharge, shortage downtime
- Commonly used outdoor lifting
- Operates well in all weather
- Gas forklifts can be used indoor and outdoor
- Gas models require tank bottle changing.
- Gas models are the cheapest to buy, but have the highest maintenance and fuel costs.
- Diesel models are cheaper to maintain than gas, but more expensive to maintain than electric.
- The IC acceleration levels and lift speeds exceed the performance of electric models.
Showing all 7 results
DEMO MODEL Hangcha Isuzu Diesel 10 Tonne 5M Reach Forklift
Hangcha 7ton 4.0mt Lift$50,000.00 Product Enquiry
Mitsubishi fg35 3.5 ton diesel$15,400.00 Product Enquiry
New Hangcha 4M 2 Stage Clear View Mast Diesel Forklift
New Hangcha Forklift Container Mast Forklift With Nissan K25 Engine$19,999.00 Product Enquiry
Toyota 32-8FG25 2.5 Tonne, LPG, 4m Lift 2 Stage Mast$12,100.00 Product Enquiry
Toyota 8FG25 2.5 Tonne, LPG, 4.5m Lift, Container Mast$16,500.00 Product Enquiry