Two Bay Forks have an extensive range of used forklifts onsite in Melbourne ready for purchase and delivery. With decades of industry experience and an Australia-wide network, Two Bay Forks have developed a reputation as one of Melbourne’s leading centres for trade-ins and sales of used and reconditioned Forklifts. Our stock is regularly updated with quality second hand equipment at discounted prices. If we don’t have what you are looking for it will source if for you. We can also tailor used purchases and packages to suited your budgets and requirements. The Two Bay team is passionate about providing useful advice and insights so you can make the right decision for your business.
Browse our selection of used forks below and get in touch with one of our experts.
All Two Bay Used Forklifts Include
- Complete factory safety check
- Condition report provided with each used forklift
- Electric powered model comes with a battery test report
- Delivery Melbourne wide and surrounding areas.
- Flexible purchase options, trade-ins, reconditioned.
- Discount service packages available with used purchase.
Two Bay Forks Used Equipment Range
- All fuel types (Diesel, LPG, Petrol) as well as electric battery electric models available.
- A variety of reputable brands: from Toyota, Hangcha, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hangcha, Hyster and Yale.
- A large and diverse range. From pallet and reach trucks, stackers, ride-ons, to 3 & 4 wheel forklifts, container forklifts and rough terrain forklifts.
- Reconditioned models, trade-in forklifts, and near new models.
- Our used forklifts that are ex-fleet models come with full service records and log books.
Information to consider when buying used forklifts
- Battery condition of used electric counterbalance forklifts. This can be very expensive to replace later.
- Budget for maintenance costs. Consider what may need to be repaired.
- Spare parts availability and access to servicing and repairs. It can be costly to have downtime due to delays in sourcing parts.
- Modification options. The ability to modify and add relevant attachments for various forklifts.
- Safety requirements. Check that the forklift meets occupational health and safety standards.
- Lifting load weights, type and maximum height need for lifting. Also check the collapse height of the forklift mast to know if it will fit under structures at your premises.
- Fuel powered or electric. Which is suited to your working environment?
- Environment – indoors or outdoors, narrow spaces, noise level issues.
- Driver comfort, and workplace occupational health and safety guidelines. Will the operator be comfortable for the amount of hours they will be using the forklift? Consider seat ergonomics and layout of the controls.
Showing all 6 results
DEMO MODEL Hangcha Isuzu Diesel 10 Tonne 5M Reach Forklift
Hyster 7 Tonne 4970mm Lift
Toyota 32-8FG25 2.5 Tonne, LPG, 4m Lift 2 Stage Mast$12,100.00 Product Enquiry
Toyota 32-8fg30 3 ton container mastProduct Enquiry
Toyota 7FBE15 1.5 Tonne Electric 3 Wheel Battery Container$15,400.00 Product Enquiry
Toyota 8FG25 2.5 Tonne, LPG, 4.5m Lift, Container Mast$15,400.00 Product Enquiry